City of London, London
£100000 - £120000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
about 1 month ago
Head of Indirect Procurement - London (£120K)
Our client, a FTSE 250 Global Technology organisation, seek to recruit a Head of Indirect Procurement - London (£120K) to continue the development of a 'Greenfield' Procurement function, based from their Global HQ in Central London. This is also carries an opportunity to succession plan into the CPO role within the next 12 months.
- As the Head of Indirect Procurement - London (£120K), you will be responsible for the development of the Global Procurement function with a 'Greenfield' environment.
- You will have responsibility for driving the mandate for procurement globally. By engaging and influencing executive level stakeholders, the Head of Procurement will ensure that Procurement is positioned as a highly valuable advisor to the business. By developing the framework, processes and strategy for the function, the jobholder will continue to develop a team of Category Managers to deliver an efficient sourcing capability across the IT & Indirect spend portfolio.
- The role will encompass the development and implementation of all appropriate procurement policies, process, tools and systems within this 'start-up' environment - with a key drive to streamline a best-in class category management structure.
- Must have experience in managing direct reports - coaching, inspiring and mentoring teams towards success.
- Demonstrates a breadth of Indirect Procurement experience
- Capable of designing and implementing sourcing strategy in a complex business environment
- Ability to design and implement appropriate procurement processes, procedures and performance measures
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Collaborative and persuasive; able to influence at all levels
- Ideally Degree and MCIPS qualified