19 days ago
Are you a visionary sustainability manager, transformation guru and change management impresario?
My client, a leading media company with a worldwide presence and a household name are looking for a global sustainability manager to join their team on a short term contract.
Role: Global Sustainability Manager
Salary: competitive day rate depending on candidate
The role offers fantastic progression opportunities, and the exposure to working for a company with a global remit.
- Working in tandem with the Head of Sustainability, you will be leading cultural change through the business
- You will be passionate and driven, and stay up to date with sustainability developments
- Guiding functions and colleagues to implement sustainability change
- The successful applicant will help carry out a significant transformation for the company to be more sustainable.
- You will carry out carbon and ESG reporting on behalf of the business
- 2-5 years experience in sustainability consulting or in house reporting
- A strong commitment towards sustainability and achieving growth within this
- Be able to demonstrate your strong stakeholder management and ability to influence others
- Have strong numeric abilities and experience in carbon footprint reporting
For more information, please apply to this advert, call me on 01483213305 or email Olivia Bray at firstname.lastname@example.org