£65000 - £78000 per annum + Benefits Package
12 days ago
Supply Chain Manager - London
A leading high tech manufacturing company are going through a company wide transformation to become much agile and forward thinking, based in London, are looking to attract a Global Supply Chain Manager. As the Supply Chain Manager, you will be managing the end to end supply chain on an international scale whilst supporting the Procurement & Supply Chain Director in establishing and developing the group's strategy and capabilities.
Role: Supply Chain Manager
- You will take responsibility of the end to end supply chain strategy on a global scale whilst supporting the P&SC Director.
- Lead, coach and develop the supply chain
- Optimising spend and delivering best value
- Your duties will also include forecasting, inventory management and supplier management - plus proactively managing/ mitigating customs and duties.
- Responsible for stock and inventory management - including warehouse strategy and locations for growing markets globally
- You will manage the supply chain system requirements, configurations and improvements (SAP, Remedy, Redmine and others).
- 8 - 10+ years' experience in supply chain across High Tech or similar complex global industries.
- Demonstrative experience of leading change & transformations
- Educated to degree level / CIPS qualified
- Experience in coaching, leading and upskilling direct reports
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and able to develop relationships internally as well as external partners
If you are interested in discussing further, please give Brad Mills a call on 01483 212 190 or apply below.