City of London, London
£60000 - £90000 per annum
6 days ago
Global Sourcing Manager - Outsourcing/BPO (£90K)
Our client, a global FTSE 100 Financial Services organisation based in London, and recognised market-leader are looking to recruit a Global Sourcing Manager - Outsourcing/BPO (£90K) with extensive experience of providing procurement support to major outsourcing projects, including BPO and ITO initiatives.
As the Global Sourcing Manager - Outsourcing/BPO (£90K), you will operate in a project lead capacity providing procurement support to key Global outsourcing initiatives, supporting stakeholders in Asia, Middle East, Europe and North America. In turn, you will support key stakeholders with the design and implementation of sourcing strategies necessary to facilitate the delivery of major sourcing projects - many of which have cross-category implications. It is expected that the jobholder be familiar with leading complex, cross-functional, sourcing projects and managing international sourcing teams to deliver major BPO and or ITO sourcing solutions. Candidates should have a desire to work globally, and be internationally mobile!
- Demonstrable procurement experience, with experience of leading international sourcing projects
- Broad Indirect or IT category background with some exposure to BPO/ITO projects
- 'Blue-Chip' career profile, providing procurement support to large global organisations
- Excellent communicator, with gravitas to engage and influence 'CXO' level stakeholders
- Excellent academic profile; ideally encompassing Degree and MCIPS qualifications