£70000 - £90000 per annum
4 months ago
Global Procurement Manager Outsourcing (BPO) - £90K
Our client, a leading retail organisation, and recognised market-leader are looking to recruit a Senior Procurement practitioner with extensive experience of operating as a Procurement Lead for major outsourcing projects, including BPO and ITO initiatives.
The jobholder will operate in a project lead capacity providing procurement support to key Global outsourcing initiatives, supporting senior stakeholders. In turn, the jobholder will support key stakeholders with the design and implementation of sourcing strategies necessary to facilitate the delivery of major sourcing projects - many of which have cross-category implications. It is expected that the jobholder be familiar with leading complex, cross-functional, sourcing projects and managing international sourcing teams to deliver major BPO and or ITO sourcing solutions. Familiarity with sourcing innovation is essential.
- Demonstrable procurement experience, with experience of leading international sourcing projects
- Broad Indirect or Professional Services category background with some exposure to BPO/ITO projects
- 'Blue-Chip' career profile, providing procurement support to large global organisations
- Excellent communicator, with gravitas to engage and influence 'CXO' level stakeholders
- Excellent academic profile; ideally encompassing Degree and MCIPS qualifications