City of London, London
£70000 - £85000 per annum + 10% Bonus
6 months ago
A leading high tech manufacturing company are going through a company wide transformation to become much agile and forward thinking, based in London, are looking to attract a Procurement Lead. As the Procurement Lead, you will be managing the end to end procurement on an international scale whilst supporting the Procurement & Supply Chain Director in establishing and developing the group's strategy and capabilities.
Role: Global Procurement Lead
Salary: £85k + Benefits Package
- You will take responsibility of the end to end procurement strategy on a global scale whilst supporting the P&SC Director.
- Lead, coach and develop the procurement function
- Optimising spend and delivering best value
- You will manage the procurement system requirements, configurations and improvements (SAP, Remedy, Redmine and others).
- 8 - 10+ years' experience in procurement across High Tech or similar complex global industries.
- Demonstrative experience of leading change & transformations
- Mid-High level complexity of Technology/Telecom procurement/sourcing activities
- Educated to degree level / CIPS qualified
- Experience in coaching, leading and upskilling direct reports
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and able to develop relationships internally as well as external partners
If you are interested in discussing further, please give Molly Sarfas a call on 01483 213 303 or apply below.