Competitive salary and benefits
3 months ago
RA leading global manufacturing company is implementing a new global Procurement function! As the Global Procurement Category Manager - Chemicals, you will be part of the global procurement leadership. You will be defining and executing the procurement strategy for Chemicals, which will contribute to the overall excellence transformation goals.
Title: Global Procurement Category Manager - Chemicals
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Leading the development and improvement of a global strategic portfolio of goods and services
- Establishing policies, procedures and controls to ensure effective procurement activities and vendor execution
- Develops, manages key supplier relationship strategy
- Manages the performance and output of the team to drive change and develop, implement, optimise and/or continuously improve work processes, techniques and systems
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level (Business, Technical or Scientific desired. MCIPS desired)
- Mid-High level complexity of direct procurement/sourcing activities, ideally from a Petro-Chemical / Oil & Gas / Raw Materials / Pharmaceutical or Aeronautical background
- Global focus of category spend, practices and procedures
- Able to lead a mid-sized team of managers and specialists
- 8-10+ years procurement & sourcing experience, in depth knowledge of strategic sourcing and wider supply chain management processes
If this role is of interest, please contact Brad Mills on 01483 212 190 or apply below.