City of London, London
£75000 - £100000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Global IT Procurement Manager - £100K
Our client, a global FTSE 100 Financial Services organisation based in London, and recognised market-leader are looking to recruit a Global IT Procurement Manager - £100K with extensive experience of providing procurement support across IT Services. This will cover all areas - including software, hardware, infrastructure and services.
Global IT Procurement Manager - £100K, you will operate in a project lead capacity providing procurement support to key Global technology initiatives, supporting stakeholders in Asia, Middle East, Europe and North America. In turn, you will support key stakeholders with the design and implementation of sourcing strategies necessary to facilitate the delivery of major sourcing projects - many of which have cross-category implications. It is expected that you will be familiar with leading complex, cross-functional, sourcing projects and managing international sourcing teams to deliver major technology sourcing.
- Demonstrable procurement experience, with experience of leading international sourcing projects
- Broad IT procurement background with some exposure to IT Infrastructure.
- 'Blue-Chip' career profile, providing procurement support to large global organisations
- Excellent communicator, with gravitas to engage and influence 'CXO' level stakeholders
- Excellent academic profile; ideally encompassing Degree and MCIPS qualifications