£110000 - £125000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Various Benefits
10 months ago
Global Head of Indirect Procurement - £125K - London
A leading FTSE 100 Services organisation seeks to recruit a Head of Indirect Procurement. This is an exciting opportunity to take a key role in support of Procurement Transformation.
Reporting to the Global CPO, the jobholder will be responsible for the continued development of the Indirect Procurement team - owning the HR, Recruitment, Professional Services, Legal and Consultancy categories.
The jobholder will have responsibility for leading CXO level relationships with key stakeholders. By engaging and influencing executive level stakeholders, the Head of Indirect Procurement will ensure that Group Procurement is positioned as a strategic advisor to the business. As a key figure within the CPO's leadership team, the jobholder will be a driving force in the development of Procurement delivery, strategy, framework and processes for the Global function. In turn the jobholder will develop a high performing team of 5 Category Managers to deliver an efficient sourcing capability across the Indirect spend portfolio.
Your goal is to deliver a high-level, pro-active, valuable and efficient procurement service to this leading UK FTSE 100 business.
- Current experience of operating in a 'Head of' capacity, with demonstrable team management expertise
- Ability to lead the design and implementation of sourcing strategies across a spend portfolio in excess of £200m
- Demonstrable ability to drive down the bottom line and demonstrate cost-reduction
- Ability to design and implement appropriate procurement processes, procedures and performance measures
- Collaborative and persuasive; able to influence a broad portfolio of stakeholders spanning multiple business units and geographies
- Excellent academic profile, ideally with MCIPS accreditation
If this sounds of interest, please apply or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV for consideration.