Amsterdam, North Holland
€55000 - €65000 per annum + + package
about 2 months ago
Role: Global Category Specialist - Raw Materials
Location: Amsterdam - 50% home office
Salary: Up to €65k + bonus
Excellent opportunity to join a FTSE 100, globally leading manufacturing company who are one of the foremost leaders in their field.
Could be the perfect next step in your career? Exciting role to drive and develop your own Raw Materials category forward, you will use strategic sourcing methodologies and supplier stakeholder management principles to create and develop category plans. Further, you will drive category outcomes by supervising and collaborating across the breadth of the business and externally.
- Development, ownership and execution of short to mid-term (1-3 years) Category strategy utilising procurement processes (Product Sourcing, Supplier Selection, Negotiations, Supplier Performance Management, Contact Management, Risk Management, etc)
- Leverage SRM to drive innovation, sustainability and additional value to the category.
- Identify cost-saving opportunities with the focus on TCO and efficiency improvements
- Communicate and influence stakeholders at all levels to gain commitment to the category plan.
- Collaborate with multiple levels of the company to ensure that global category plans use proper project management tools.
- Using stakeholder and supplier networks, identify continuous improvement and step-change opportunities for product and service specifications.
- Working with stakeholders, identify and quantify trade-offs between cost, quality, service and develop alternative options.
- As part of the global category team, assist with shaping the development of category plans and strategies.
- Work both independently and with Group Legal to negotiate favourable contract terms.
- At least 3 years relevant experience at the same or similar level
- Strong stakeholder management, with excellent communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects, stakeholders and contract
- Fluent English
If of interest, please apply to this advert and ideally send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a call.