£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
FM Procurement Manager- £40,000- Oxford
Procurement Manager needed to manage the FM Category spend of £30m in a busy Procurement function for a 24 month FTC. You will source across a fairly immature category so there be great savings opportunities.
The main focus around the role is to proactively source across the FM category and to drive the procurement process delivering savings for the key stakeholders.
- You will produce Bids and Tenders in line with EU (OJEU) procurement legislation.
- You will cover the full range of FM Services both hard and soft, but the primary focus will be on soft FM, Cleaning, Washroom services, Security, Catering, etc.
- Managing the full procurement cycle
- Strategic sourcing experience across the FM category mainly in Soft services
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders.
- Experience running bid and tenders in accordance with the EU & UK Procurement regulations (OJEU).
- Experience across the whole end to end cycle in procurement including contract management within OJEU.
- Ideally Degree qualified or working towards CIPS/MCIPS.
If you are a procurement professional and are interested in the FM Procurement Manager- £40,000- Oxford, please call Stuart Brown at 1st-Executive on 01483213313.