Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits Package
6 days ago
FM Procurement Category Manager
£50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
1st Executive are looking to identify a Procurement Category Manager - FM (Hard and Soft FM Services) to join a FTSE100 organisation that is undergoing a transformation; to be a much more agile and streamlined function. This is an exciting opportunity to stamp your mark on the FM category.
- Development & implementation of Soft Services and hard Services category purchasing strategies.
- Management of the strategic sourcing lifecycle, from supplier selection, contract and price negotiation, management of the tender process, through to post-contract award SRM and performance assessment
- Identification of process improvement opportunities, and promoting procurement best practice
- Liaising cross-functionally with a diverse internal community - e.g.: Sales, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain
- Delivering best value purchasing: cost savings, quality, flexibility, governance and strategic vendor relationships
- Demonstrable Hard and Soft FM Services Category Sourcing experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & negotiation skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Solid working knowledge of e-procurement systems & processes
- People management experience, whether direct or indirect / matrix is advantageous
- Degree educated / equivalent and ideally MCIPS accredited, or part-CIPS qualified with drive to complete
If this role is of interest, please call Molly Sarfas on 01483 213 303 or apply below.