Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus
3 months ago
FM Buyer - Birmingham
I am currently recruiting for a commercially aware FM procurement professional looking to progress their career within a FTSE 250 company based in Birmingham. This buyer will carry out the effective procurement of materials and services.
- Provide an effectiive procurement service in regards to facilities management buying needs.
- Ensuring purchase order process is adhered to
- Managing the supply chain including Framework Negotiations & Supplier Relationship Meetings
- Identifying opportunity that could improve process
- Ensuring cross-selling opportunities are explored where possible.
- To analyse Management Information regularly to ensure compliance and costs are managed correctly
- Attending operational meetings and visiting sites as and when required
- Experience purchasing across the FM category
- Commercial Awareness, with the ability to analyse and negotiate with suppliers
- A good communicator, able to work with stakeholders and suppliers alike.
- Ability to work in such a way that always considers issues in terms of costs, profits, markets and added value
If you are interested in this great opportunity to work in an established procurement team, please do give me a call on 01483 212183.