Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Package
8 months ago
Our client, a global "Blue-Chip" organisation, demonstrating impressive year on year growth, seeks to recruit an FM & Property Procurement Manager. The jobholder will be required to support the European Procurement team, delivering best in class sourcing solutions across a portfolio of both hard and soft services.
The jobholder will design and deliver strategic procurement solutions for the FM & Property spend portfolio of circa £100m +, that will contribute to the 3 year, Group Procurement, savings target. This team as a whole cover the associated FM spend on both Hard and Soft Services including Security, Cleaning, Catering, Fit-Out, HVAC, M&E, Boilers and Lighting for the Corporate Real Estate Portfolio on an European scale. Key to your success will be an ability to develop effective stakeholder relationships in order to add value delivering an invaluable, high-level, procurement service to the internal customer.
Furthermore, the jobholder is expected to promote CSR & diversity criteria in all sourcing & contracting activities conforming with the firm's Supplier Diversity & CSR Programme.
- Demonstrable FM and Property category experience, encompassing both Hard and Soft Services
- Able to demonstrate a degree of international sourcing experience
- Highly numerical and analytical
- Strong communicator and negotiator at all levels - with a track record of establishing credible stakeholder relationships
- Ideally educated to Degree level and MCIPS qualified