West London, London
£36000 - £46000 per annum
5 months ago
Financial Transformation Support Officer - £46k- West London
My client, a leading Educational organisation, is looking for a Financial Transformation Support Officer to conduct process and technology reviews. You will then implement the improvements using Lead methodologies.
- Supporting the financial managers to scope workstreams, planning and reporting.
- Create process maps and establish a baseline to feed into target operating models.
- Conducts analysis and specify effective business processes ensuring approval is gained from key stakeholder.
- Support Solution Architects in the development of the integrated service design, solution architecture and associated detailed design deliverables.
- carry out analysis of supplier spend data and creating report for stakeholders on your findings.
The successful candidate will have:
- Presented data and concepts to senior stakeholders.
- Driven forward collaborative efforts across teams.
- Created use cases and supporting user testing activities.
- Applied Lean/ Six Sigma methodologies and techniques.
- Supported finance and procurement in a similar environment.
- Experience of Oracle is desirable.
Call Stuart Brown on 01483 213 313 to find out more about the Financial Transformation Support Officer - £46k