Up to £50000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits
about 2 months ago
Role: Finance Business Partner
Location: (remotely based) Reading
Salary: £50k + Excellent benefits including flexible working day
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be the eyes and ears on the ground working with the business to create real and active partnerships with both operations and management. You will foster strong relationships and provide analysis to assist thinking and the shaping of strategy with those you business partner.
In this role you will work with and support the Finance Director and Financial Controller, with responsibility for understanding and providing challenge to the finances of your business area.
Our client simplifies the connections between businesses and customers, governments, and citizens by delivering innovative consulting, digital and software solutions which allow their clients to focus on what they do best to deliver better outcomes and require an individual who can demonstrate partnering in a role as well as adding value and driving things forward.
This role will form a key part of a major 12 year, high value contract for a high profile customer.
- Ideally you will be a Qualified Accountant including someone who is recently qualified
- Experience in a business partner role with experience of supporting and partnering with non-finance staff
- Experience of working on a contract, who can take charge and understand the current and long-term finance projection
- Hands on approach with the ability to show enthusiasm, drive, and ambition
- Ideally you will have experience of or an understanding of working on long term project
- Willingness and flexibility to travel to different sites with the confidence to work alongside site-based teams
If this opportunity is of interest, please get in touch ASAP and email your CV through to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will take place ASAP.