£45000 - £65000 per annum
28 days ago
Finance Business Partner - Procurement (55K)
I am currently recruiting for a finance business partner to fulfil a role within a large FTSE 100 company. This role will sit in a procurement function, with responsibility for the European agenda for planning and performance.
This role can be based in Milton Keynes, Reading or Hull (amongst other European locations)
You role will be to:
- Conduct annual planning in terms of savings
Run in year performance measurements as well as monthly savings reports
- Continually engage stakeholders (procurement and business stakeholders)
- Regular forecasting and reporting
- Ensuring the reporting tool is regularly used by the team, resolving any gaps or errors, ensuring there is transparency in the reporting tool
- Provide reports to management in the form of powerpoint decks
- Looking at / managing specific projects across the year
We are looking for people with
- Engineering/ Manufacturing background
- Finance professional with some commercial/ procurement experience
- Good stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills.
- Accounting qualification (CIMA/ ACCA) and degree
If you are looking to join an organisation with a huge global presence where you can undoubtedly further your career, then please call me today about this Finance Business Partner - Procurement (55K) role. Laura on 01483 212183.