Up to £55000 per annum + extensive benefits
about 2 months ago
Are you passionate about the environment and keen to fast track your career?
My client, a leading maritime conglomerate are looking for an Environmental Manager to join their team. The role offers excellent progression opportunities, as well as exposure to a huge global organisation.
Role: Environment Manager
Salary: up to £55K+package
This role is an extremely critical part of the day to day running of my client's business. The successful candidate will have a development programme, working with managers closely to ensure that they can achieve. The opportunities for progression include moving to other parts of the business, as well as moving to a global remit.
You will become integrated into a close nit team of like-minded people, always willing to share knowledge and learn from each other.
- ESG reporting
- Energy environment management on a day to day basis
- Managing the certified ISO 14001 status, ensuring that all environmental issues are up to standard
The successful candidate will...
- Have experience in ESG reporting
- Be motivated and driven to grow and develop within a company
- Be passionate about the environment and sustainability in general
- Have experience within the industrial manufacturing environment
- Be familiar with ISO 14001
For more information, please apply to this advert, call Olivia Bray at 01483213305 or email me at email@example.com.