£26000 - £34000 per annum
3 months ago
Energy Consultant - London
I am currently recruiting for a Energy Consultant - London. This position will be working specifically on client contracts to ensure compliance with mandatory energy audits and reporting, delivering energy with services solutions while supporting the wider energy and carbon reduction programme. The position will require travel to client sites.
This position provides an excellent opportunity for a technically minded individual to develop their skills and experience in the energy with services sector.
The role - To work on a client contracts as part of the Specialist Services Team to deliver mandatory and investigative energy audits, and energy with services solutions to support the client's carbon and energy reduction targets.
- Delivery of energy with services solutions.
- Review of mechanical and electrical systems on site and provide high level concepts to improve efficiencies and minimise waste.
- Review and development of energy consumption reports/data and provide reasoning behind variances.
- Highlight and report on any energy efficiency opportunities that will benefit the customer.
- Support in resolving consumption and metering queries.
- Support the delivery of wider energy/carbon reduction projects.
- Support the Carbon and Compliance team with service delivery, including CRC
- Provide assistance and service cover in other energy related activities as required.
- Good knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Good knowledge of energy efficient technologies and general building control systems.
- Some experience of working on mechanical or electrical systems or controls.
- Some introductory experience of energy efficiency.
- Relevant Mechanical or Electrical Engineering qualifications to HNC, HND, NCQ, BEng or similar level