East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£300 - £400 per day
3 months ago
Superb opportunity to join a key client of 1st Executive, a world leading medical manufacturing organisation as an Electromechanical Project Manger on an interim basis. This is an initial 6 month contract paying up to £350 per day.
Your accountabilities include:
To provide Engineering and Technical support and expertise,
- Sustain engineering and management of component obsolescence through collaborative engagement with Procurement and suppliers
- Contributing to the management of our manufacturing cost base through delivery of profit improvements that support annual PPV and Productivity targets
- Maintaining compliance through adherence to applicable standards, e.g. IEC 60601
- Supporting product delivery as an integrated member of a portfolio specific business unit.
- Fulfills Quality System requirements as described within the Quality Manual.
- Complies with all health, safety and environmental policies, procedures and job hazard assessments applicable to specified job activities including medical evaluations as required by job function.
What my client is looking for in you:
1 - BSC degree in Engineering (or equivalent experience) in one of the following disciplines, Electronics Polymer Science/molding, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Process Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
2 - Appropriate work experience in roles focused on cost saving, efficiency, and process improvement projects utilizing statistical tools.
3 - Minimum of 3 years experience in a high volume industry, ideally with medical device experience
4 - Change management and / or design control
5 - Experience operating in an FDA regulated industry is preferred.
6 - Project Management skills
7 - Report writing skills
If this position is of interest, please apply for the role and any questions give me a call on 01483 212186.