Rotterdam, South Holland
€85000 - €100000 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client is an international institution supporting customers in achieving sustainability ambitions. The team in the Netherlands has taken a pioneering role in this with international accounts such as Unilever, Nestle, Pepsico, where hundreds of colleagues / consultants from sister companies are deployed internationally for the coordination and implementation of the projects.
My client hires and develops the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world and is currently looking for a dynamic and motivated Director ESG Solution to expand and determine strategy with business plan.
In this role, you will lead the ESG strategic activity, take responsibility in defining the company's overall message on ESG, identify opportunities and lead the development of proposals within the Dutch entity.
Your challenges include:
- ensuring timely delivery of high-quality sustainability consultancy advice for clients
- expanding the division, coach other colleagues and collaborate with clients
- identifying and leading key proposals, followed by delivery support where required
- determine strategy / business plan (in collaboration with the team and international colleagues)
- facilitate the growth of the team (in collaboration with team leader) and activities
- participate in relevant internal expert teams, and actively maintain network within the group
To be successful in this role, you have
- master's degree, preferably in the field of sustainability
- at least 5 years of experience in a role as a consultant/project manager, focused on ESG services
- you have knowledge about and a passion for sustainability
- you are result-oriented, and you don't give up when you have a goal in mind
- you like to take the initiative and create new opportunities
- you have a strong commercial drive
- you are prepared to travel, if necessary, both in the Netherlands and internationally
- you are communicatively strong and can inspire others
- That humor is your weapon, even with serious subjects and goals
Interested? Please Dagmara.Kruczkowska@1st-executive.com to discuss similar senior executive positions or to explore how we might work together in the future.