£28000 - £33000 per annum
7 months ago
1st Executive are working with a local authority, who are actively looking to recruit a Demand Planner. If you are looking for the next step in your supply chain career in a role that offers a good level of responsibility and autonomy then please read on.
- Forecast, review weekly and change where required to keep as accurate and up to date
- Analyse historical trends of sales to develop the demand plan
- Provide update on forthcoming retailer activity e.g. new launches, promotions and feedback
- Creating, monitoring and uploading monthly demand forecast by SKU, on a selected range of products.
- Monitor incoming vs. projected orders and proceed to weekly adjustments when necessary.
- Responsible for the creation and monitoring of a forecast
- Able to complete an accurate SKU level forecast.
- A track record of working as a Demand Planner previously.
- Proven experience creating report on excel at an advanced level/
- A background in analysing data and producing demand forecasts.