£50000 - £60000 per annum
3 months ago
1st Executive it working with a leading FMCG Manufacturer based in Weybridge. This is a business critical role where you will report directly into the Supply Chain Director. The role involves driving improvements in forecasting accuracy, ensuring current stock and inventory. This is fantastic opportunity for a demand planner who is looking to progress their career to include more project related work.
- Demand Forecasting on a montlhy basis.
- Create a regional demand plan for the products stored in European Distribution hubs through. .Data analysis and Statistical Modelling, adding marketing intelligence to the statistical modelling.
- Support the implementation of a Demand Planning system and process this for all the consumable products.
- Working closely with the stakeholders involved in the demand planning process.
- Extracting Data from a multitude of IT systems to generate Statistics for finished goods (sku's).
- Proven background in demand planning within a manufacturing or FMCG.
- Ideally you will have experience in the Medical devices sector.
- Proven experience with ERP Systems, statistics and analysis tools.
- Excellent academic profile, ideally with APICS CPIM or CSCP.