South West England, England
£40000 - £45000 per annum + plus benefits
3 months ago
Demand and Supply Chain Manager
Based in South West England
Salary: up to £45000 plus benefits
Our client is a Major Manufacturing Organisation based in Devon are seeking an experienced Demand and Inventory Manager to join the team.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers.
- Undertake value for money reviews of existing contracts and agreements.
- Routine supplier reviews, evaluating performance and compliance in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
- Manage inventory with suppliers / forecast volumes based on product requirements
- Manage the large number of SKU's within the business, monitoring and managing inventory levels
- Drive Supply Chain processes and development ensuring risk and compliance to company standards
- Manage and develop a team of 2 individuals
- Ideally graduate or equivalent
- Experience of managing a team of individuals
- Strong experience of managing inventory levels with a high number of sku's
- Be proactive in approach with the ability to manage processes and procedures