£450 - £550 per day
6 months ago
A Data Architect is urgently required at a key client for 1st Executive, a leading British manufacturing organisation. This is a complimentary role for the Data and Product Team. You will be responsible for the design, and creation of data models pertinent to the production of Sales data.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Data Architects looking to take a next step in their career and add a great name to their CV, along with experience working for a FTSE100, global organisation.
- Use of enterprise data modelling tools (Idera Data Architect, ERwin…. expert level.)
- 3-5 years' experience of modelling and governing across fast moving multiple projects while always controlling the enterprise wide structure.
- Experience in creating business wide glossaries / taxonomies.
- Ability to take charge and own the enterprise data model while acting as advisor to all project BA's and assisting with specifications.
- Great communication skills and positive attitude.
- Ability to work in extremely fast moving environment with multiple demands from competing projects.
If you are interested in this position and possess strong skills in Data Modelling using tools such as Idera Data Architect or Erwin, have good experience creating business wide glossaries and taxonomies, then please apply for the role. If you have any questions, call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.