Prague, Czech Republic
£100000 - £110000 per annum + Package
3 months ago
Are you an ambitious Procurement Program Manager looking to fast-track your career in Procurement in a senior role? Our client, a leading Global Technology business, is looking to recruit a Senior Procurement Program Manager within their EU Procurement function. This is a fantastic role for an individual with experience managing the implementation of Coupa and Ariba tools, and has a desire to progress their career in a Procurement function undergoing significant transformation / growth.
You will take ownership of the development of the process and performance team, leading implementation activities on a European scale. With a clear need to improve / build their Procure to Pay / Source to Pay capabilities, this is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark on a world-renowned business, as they continue their global expansion.
This is an excellent opportunity to enter the procurement function of a prestigious organisation which can provide continuing career progression, in roles based all over the world.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- You have extensive experience leading end-to-end P2P / S2P processes, including spend analysis, benchmarking, clean-sheet costing, negotiations, supplier performance management, scorecards, contracting, requisitions, purchase orders, and savings tracking
- You have the ability to make decisions wherever and whenever possible using large data-sets
- You simplify and always encourage others to innovate, changing inefficient or unnecessarily complex processes, with a proven track record of delivering process improvements and standardisation
- You are recognised to hire & develop the best