Up to £70000 per annum + + Package
about 1 year ago
NEC Contract Manager-London/Birmingham-Up to 70k + Package
This leading build consultancy; instrumental in delivering some of the highest profile infrastructure projects globally, truly believe in progression and will champion and support you to achieve your career aspirations and full potential. They believe in team spirit, collaboration and delivering the highest quality service and are seeking experienced, stakeholder focused, NEC contract managers to work in both London and Birmingham.
The role is offering up to £70k + a superb benefits scheme including: 4x life assurance + private medical + matched pension scheme + 27 days' holiday. In addition employees can take part in a wide range of sporting, social and team building events, gain commitment to a structured career path and lifelong learning and have the opportunity to take part in global projects.
- In-depth knowledge of NEC contracts and terminology
- Proven ability to manage complex contracting and sub contract models, including management of flow-down matters. Experience with the NEC contracting model is essential
- Ideally have worked in a major engineering based industry, with a focus on major projects, such as nuclear, construction, aerospace and electronics, engineering, manufacturing or M&E, rail, oil and gas, plant and equipment, power and process, or transmission and distribution;
- A good understanding of cost models/business models particularly in relation to the NEC models, familiarity with accounting practices, commercial audits, forecasting and valuations and supplier costing models
- CIPS is desirable but not necessary
- Ideally have exposure to Public Sector
- Must be aware of OJEU frameworks ideally with a working knowledge
- Be able to engage with stakeholders at all levels, both across the client and on site consultancy team and foster excellent relationships
If you are looking for your next challenge, please apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated CV to find out more.