£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
1st Executive is working with a leading provider of housing, care and community services, who are actively recruiting for a Contract Manager. They have over 11,000 plus employees, who have a big focus in training and developing their employees.
- Implementing contracts across the business with a key focus on supplier, contract and demand management.
- Lead the development and implementation of the procurement strategies through professional contracts.
- Overseeing the sourcing activity and negotiations with suppliers.
- Re-negotiating existing contracts in accordance with group policies.
- Previous experience in a contract management role ideally in the housing, care and community services
- Proven experience buying in an indirects environment.
- Legal awareness of contract risks & drafting bespoke contract terms
- Degree educated or Ideally completed/studying towards CIPS.