£35000 - £50000 per annum + package
5 months ago
Are you looking to kick start your career within a market leading FTSE100 business.
Have you worked in an SRM, Vendor Manager or Contracts Manager capacity?
Our client, a well known household name, is seeking a Vendor Manager / Contracts Manager to manage a current £15m spend of technology contracts as part of a large IT transformation project. This will predominantly be post contract vendor management and managing supplier performance to KPIs and SLAs
- The jobholder will be responsible for managing the Supplier Relationships, Performance and Delivery across the portfolio of suppliers, designing and implementing KPI's & SLA's, in turn delivering performance and efficiency across the group.
- Especially important is the management supply chain of offshore consultancies contracts, with a technology focus.
- Further to the day to day responsibilities, the jobholder will be involved in the development of SRM tools and methodology. Also, it is expected that the jobholder helps to implement a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme, ensuring 3rd party suppliers contribute and deliver in line with the organisations CSR agenda.
- The role will encompass the development of all appropriate policies and disciplines as well as establishing key relationships across the business and driving commercial benefit for the organisation. Your goal is to deliver a confidential, responsive and efficient supplier management service to the business.
- It goes without saying that you will have demonstrable Supplier Relationship Management experience, gained within a traditional Procurement or Supplier Management function.
- Skilled in supplier performance and relationship management
- Ability to design and implement appropriate performance measures (SLA's / KPI's)
- Collaborative and persuasive; able to influence executives and non-executives
- Degree and CIPS qualified
For a confidential conversation please call Jack Williams on 01483 213316