Richmond upon Thames, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
3 months ago
Are you a Contracts Manager capable of leading on the identification, development and management of contracts with Local Authorities? Our client a National Governing body, our seeking to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager following an exciting business transformation.
- Maintain an up to date database of all tenders and contracts relating to Facilities management.
- Develop, maintain and promote templated tender and contract resources that deliver best financial return.
- Ensure all tenders and contracts issued in the UK meet the required statutory regulations.
- Analyse existing contracts to identify best practice and identify future risks
- Undertake regular reviews of live contracts and 3rd party, to ensure maximum value.
- Maintain excellent relationships throughout Local and Central Government to enable early sight of new tenders coming to market.
- Must have experience of using contract frameworks across public and private sector.
- Experience of both commercial and local government tendering and contracting processes.
- Experience of analysing and summarising contracts for key internal stakeholders
- Desirable Contract management or Legal qualifications
- Desirable CIPS accreditation
I will be shortlisting successful applications to my client on Tuesday 19th February, therefore please respond to James Richards on firstname.lastname@example.org asap to arrange a call to discuss further.