£350 - £440 per day
11 months ago
Our client, a high-profile UK PLC, experiencing significant growth & expansion seeks to recruit a Contract Performance Manager to undertake a 6 month contract assignment. This is an exciting opportunity to support the development, implementation and adoption of 'best practice' contract management processes, policies and tools as part of the continued development of the Group Procurement function.
The jobholder will manage the day to day application of contract related policies & assurance processes, policies and tools. In turn, the Contracts Performance Manager will help to facilitate and ensure compliance with internal governance and relevant legislation and regulations. Whilst undertaking contract reviews, the jobholder will be responsible for editing the document and making simple changes such as punctuation, formatting, and other amendments which do not necessitate the intervention or supply of additional information from the Category Manager or Stakeholder.
The Jobholder will demonstrate:
- Good understanding of contract law and good working knowledge of different forms of contract for goods, works and services.
- Experience of managing contractual queries and operating contractual administration processes and systems.
- An appreciation of commercial and legal risk in order to best mitigate these within contracts
- Provide advice to the Procurement teams on appropriate contractual framework and terms that enable the effective daily use and management of these agreements.
- Demonstrable experience of writing and managing contracts for the provision of goods and services in the public or private sector.
- Some experience supporting the development of Procurement Policies & Governance
- Demonstrable experience of contract drafting & formation
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills - operating at various levels within a complex corporate environment
- Very good IT skills, with proficient use of Microsoft Office suite such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio and MS Projects
- Ideally Degree qualified