City of London, London
£35000 - £42000 per annum
2 months ago
1st Executive are currently working with a progressive local authority who are currently undertaking a large regeneration project. This is a fantastic opportunity for an upward track professional that is looking to develop their career within contract management.
- Negotiate the contractual agreements across the Category and looking to reduced from 70 suppliers.
- Manage the contract and procurement activity and look to drive cost efficiency's across CFM category.
- Match all Corporate strategic plans across long, medium and short term.
- Focusing on reducing reductions.
- Streamlining the financial processing.
- Experience in Contracts Management gained within the Indirect Category space ideally in Corporate Facilities management.
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders.
- Legal awareness of contract risks & drafting bespoke contract terms to high standard.
- Experience with NEC3 contracts or other procurement contracts.
- Experience in supporting the design and implementation of key procedures within the function.
- BIFM qualification or a similar qualification in contract management.