£46000 - £55000 per annum
6 days ago
Fantastic opportunity for a Construction Procurement Manager within a London based public sector organisation, who are going through a significant transformation. This is an exciting opportunity for any procurement professional with an in-depth knowledge of construction within the public sector covering NEC and JCT contracts.
If you have experience delivering high value, complex, construction projects in the public sector and have worked with NEC and JCT contracts, this role will certainly be of interest.
- Running projects across the construction category in line with EU & UK Procurement regulations (OJEU) across the £50m spend.
- Manage and deliver high value, complex public sector procurement tenders.
- Effectively manage the full end to end procurement processes, including tenders, negotiations and frameworks.
- Actively support strategic sourcing partners in developing strategies, policies and procedures.
- Undertake relevant tactical analysis, presenting this to relevant stakeholders in key areas.
- Deliver commercially robust contracts, with measureable touch points and clearly defined performance outcomes.
- Strong knowledge of procurement tender processes.
- Experience working on major complex construction projects, and excellent working knowledge of construction related regulations.
- Experience working with NEC and JCT forms of contract.
- Understanding of Contract law and supplier agreements
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment (OJEU)
- Ideally Degree & working towards CIPS
If this Construction Procurement Manager role based in London is of interest, please call Alec Farlow on 01483 213 315.