£55000 - £65000 per annum
5 months ago
Construction Procurement Manager - Rail - London
Our client is an international leader within the Construction & Civil Engineering field and are currently winning a number of large projects and need additional Procurement resource.
Due to their continued success they are currently looking to recruit a Construction Procurement Manager for their Rail division to work across a project in London. Projects include rail upgrades through to station/depot new builds.
The successful applicant will have worked across both Construction, Sub-contract and Material procurement within the client side arena, possess in-depth market knowledge of the Rail/ Civils/ Construction industries. You will be comfortable working in a client facing role and dealing with a number of stakeholders across various projects.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a real market leader and on offer is the chance to further your career within a forward thinking and growing procurement function.
- Construction, or Rail procurement experience
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- In depth sector knowledge across Rail & Civil Engineering
- Proven track record of delivering savings across a number of categories
- Working knowledge of NEC contracts
- Experience in OJEU procurement - including utilities contracts
If you are interested in the Construction Procurement Manager - Rail - London vacancy, please do call me on 01483 212183