£200 - £250 per day
6 months ago
My client, a borough council, are seeking an interim Commissioning Officer within Children's Services, schools and families. They are looking for someone with strong commissioning experience within Children's and/or adults services.
This position is to commission a range of service for children, young people and families across all levels of need, supported by the placement's manager where necessary ensuring value for money. You will be developing services in line with a standard commissioning model, as well as researching the market and identifying a variety of appropriate resources to meet the assessed needs of children, young people and families.
- Experience with commissioning Adults and Children's services.
- Knowledge of legislation relevant to social care/healthcare.
- A driving licence, with access to a car, as driving is a requirement of the role.
- Experience developing processes and policies.
- Having a DBS check or ability to get a DBS check.
This is an urgent need, and I am looking to speak with candidates ASAP. If this position is of interest, please apply no and any questions, call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.