City of Westminster, London
£300 - £450 per annum
11146 - 0702_1518014237
8 months ago
- 'Commercial Support Specialist'
- Supporting tender initiatives
- Supporting in selection of 3rd party suppliers
- Contracts Management, Analysis and Drafting including complex supplier contracts
- Gathering and collating data
- Must be a UK citizen or British passport holder
- Proven track record working in central government procurement and commercial functions.
- Working knowledge of established procurement software systems - ideally with Bravo and Award systems
- Contracts management experience
- Previous experience across procurement category support and tender-building initiatives such as market analysis, defining matrix capabilities ready for supplier completion and collating reports using procurement data.
- Ability to navigate complex organisations with multiple stakeholder avenues to manage.
- Commercial knowledge of IT/Technology-related categories is advantageous, but not essential.
- Working knowledge of up-to-date OJEU regulations
- Ideally a strong legal background