£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits Package
9 months ago
Commercial / Contract Manager - Luton
A Global High Technology company, who are one of the key players in aerospace, defence and security (based in Luton), are currently looking to expand their sub-contract management team. Your primary focus for this role will be the management of subcontract commitments both tangible and intangible in their nature. This role be to lead the delivery of sub-contract management activities and other procurement related services, whilst being the focal point for project and suppliers regarding contract and supply base matter.
- Requires appropriate training to degree level or equivalent or significant relevant work experience (studying towards or achievement of MCIPS is preferred)
- A good working knowledge and understanding of Procurement within the Defence/Aerospace industry (or a similar sector) and ability to apply them with minimal supervision and direction
- As well as procuring hardware the ability to procure intangible services linked to training, software and professional services is desirable
- A good understanding of the Commercial and Legal Aspects associated with contracting within the Defence/Aerospace industry (or a similar sector)
- A desire and aspiration to manage and develop a team to achieve the goals of the business
- SAP familiarity (or equivalent integrated business systems)
If you are interested in discussing the Commercial / Contract Manager in more detail, please apply below or give Olivia Bray a call on 01483 213 305.