£50000 - £60000 per annum
10 months ago
Commercial Manager (FM)- London
1st Executive are currently recruiting on behalf a leading Facilities Management service provider (FM) based in London who are looking to recruit a Commercial Manager (FM) to manage one of the large client accounts. This person will be mobilisating and commercially running a new key account for the company - with spends of circa £10mill.
This role is based in London but will require UK travel.
The hiring company are excelling in their market field at the moment, leading the way in innovation, and have just finished 2017 with excellent financial results.
Commercial management for a UK key account, including driving the achievement of maximum value creation for the client and minimum risk exposure. This includes reporting on all contractual and financial matters both to the client and the company.
Measure and guide contract performance, ensuring that business processes are conducted and correct in accordance with policy and in a way which protects and enhances the image and reputation of both client and company.
- Be the contractual expert for the contract with a detailed understanding to ensure contract optimisation and protection from risks.
- Lead contractual change control notifications and liaison with the client regarding pricing of new buildings / assets / site closures / other changes working closely with the account team to ensure optimisation of the process
- Highlight all key risks and opportunities on the account and ensure action
- Develop and execute actions to improve financial performance.
- Drive growth and ensure commercial control of projects delivery process e.g. supplier selection; projects sign off process; financial performance of variable works; scope change sign off and reporting.
- Supply chain governance
- Working closely with the other Business Units in order to ensure alignment of the divisions and an overview of the whole contract.
- Commercial / Financial experience in a commercial services contract environment.
- Able to communicate with clients, operations, suppliers, and team.
- Numerate, accurate and confident and have the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to prioritise workloads appropriately.
- Experience of mobilising FM accounts
- Experience of working within Public Sector Frameworks
- Awareness of the FM market
If you are a commercial manager who would like to consider their next role, and wants to work for a leading player in the industry, please get in touch today on 01483 212183.