£50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
10 months ago
Commercial Manager (Construction) - £60K
Our client, a market leading FTSE 100 seeks to recruit a Commercial Manager (Construction). You will sit within the Commercial Team on a significant expansion programme (c. £18 billion), with responsibility for a portfolio of 3rd party Construction, Design and Engineering supplier contracts.
This is a fantastic opportunity to support the Head of Commercial Management to work closely with other senior leaders within the business to ensure value and business benefits are explored and realised. This includes a range of Construction (Consulting & Contracting), Building Engineering, Building Materials and Estates Management. The jobholder will demonstrate excellent stakeholder engagement/management skills and will work closely with key operational stakeholders to seek this "value dimension" whilst also providing accurate and timely reporting through the design and implementation of appropriate contractual KPI's. Success in this role will be achieved by delivering mature supplier relationships, innovative contract models and long term value through service excellence.
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong commercial mindset underpinned with traditional Commercial & Contract Management expertise.
- Whilst our client is open minded on industry background; experience gained in Client organisations/Cost Consultancies/Professional Services organisations would be deemed beneficial.
- Extensive experience in the construction sector with a strong working knowledge of the industries standard forms of contract and commercial model. Working knowledge of the NEC3 suite of contracts would be an advantage.
- Excellent track record of stakeholder engagement/management - up to and including Board Level
- QS Background / MRICS would be beneficial