Leeds, West Yorkshire
£300 - £400 per day
3 months ago
Procurement Manager - Leeds - £400 p/d Inside IR35
Urgent requirement to work for a large government organisation, who are going for a large transformation project and need driven Procurement professionals to work on a series of projects. You will be developing key relationships with senior stakeholders across the organisation up to C-Suite level.
- Develop procurement strategies within the EU Regulations guild lines (OJEU), to create best in class processes.
- Working in collaboration with senior stakeholders on all procurement matters.
- Develop contract management processes.
- Complete appropriate tenders agreement in line with EU Regulations (OJEU).
The successful candidate will have:
- Delivered complex procurement project within the Public Sector.
- Fantastic stakeholder engagement skills through to c-suite level.
- Put in place robust supplier management processes.
If you wish to apply for the Procurement Manager - Leeds - £400 p/d Inside IR35 please contact James Richards 01483 213 305