£450 - £550 per day
about 1 month ago
Superb opportunity for an Interim Commercial Manager to join a leading Public Sector, ministerial department on an initial 3 month contract, paying £500p/d inside IR35.
The position will consist of assessing the existing commercial landscape and looking at the impact on programme delivery. Designing and implementing approaches which ensure effective delivery of the right outcome for the department. Leading on supplier integration with regards to relationship and cost impact upon the department. Clarifying the ability to terminate current contracts, working with programme finance leads to understand impact and realisation of any potential benefits. The ability to renegotiate existing contracts. Managing the impact of existing commercial financial models.
You will be expected to:
- Provide contract management activities for business-critical contracts.
- Provide commercial expertise to stakeholders and peers as and when required.
- Support key supplier relationships with the Senior Contract Business Owners (SBCO) and ensure that plans are implemented to encourage innovation, deliver ongoing value, and maintain a robust performance management regime.
- Experience of managing public sector contracts.
- Knowledge of financial models.
- Knowledge of English contract law
- Knowledge of monitoring and managing projects in accordance to established. standards and processes such as MSP and PRINCE2.
- Commercially astute.
If this position is of interest, please apply for the role now. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy please call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.