South West England, England
£65000 - £75000 per annum + £5k Car Allowance, 15% Bonus, Various
7 months ago
Commercial and Supply Chain Manager (FM) - Gloucestershire - £75k
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a FTSE 100 organisation as part of their supply chain function, to provide commercial support and drive cost efficiencies within Facilities Management.
- Develop, agree and implement a successful strategy associated business plan for commercial supply chain management.
- Ensure an appropriate supply chain is engaged and put in place, whilst developing relationships with key suppliers to ensure SLA's and KPI's are met.
- Develop, agree and implement a successful strategy for ensuring the compliance and adherence of all employees to the commercial supply chain management processes, whilst driving costs down.
- Demonstrable Procurement experience gained in FM products and services, TCO / Maintenance buying.
- A strategic thinker with strong commercial awareness, excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, and a target/profit driven attitude with a focus on delivering results.
- Ability to influence a diverse group of key stakeholders at all levels.
If this sounds of interest, I'd love to hear from you!
Please submit an application, or email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV for consideration.