South East London, London
£32000 - £37000 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
- Manage and deliver all aspects of strategic sourcing on a designated range of clinical spend projects.
- Work closely with the Category Manager and Head of Procurement to identify and drive further value added benefits in supply and cost reduction in Clinical product spend
- Develop sourcing strategies for all relevant spend categories
- Plan and project manage the on time in full delivery of savings projects working
- Work with Sourcing Team to identify savings opportunities
- Perform detailed supply market analysis with framework
- Develop tender documentation package and manage logistics of obtaining sign off from stakeholders
- Execute end to end tendering process and manage supplier queries
- Develop first draft negotiation strategy and objectives
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with suppliers and stakeholders
- Ensure category spend, supplier management and contract databases are kept updated
- Ensure pricing accuracy in information systems
- You will have professional experience Purchasing Medical/Clinical/Pharmaceutical or Raw Materials products and will have demonstrable depth of category knowledge of products, services and/or organisations within this sector.
- Experience in the Healthcare or Pharmaceutical industry preferred
- You will be a dynamic, forward-thinking individual with strong communication skills, with the ability to articulate the logic behind your decisions in a diplomatic yet assertive fashion.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to focus on how your delivery affects the bottom line of a business.
- Excellent learning skills are essential - candidates must demonstrate a real passion to succeed in a high-pressure purchasing environment, keen to develop your skills and forge a firm career development path within procurement