Greater London, England
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
6 months ago
Claims Supply Chain Manager - £70K
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing financial services organisation. Following the success and the substantial growth of the business, our client is looking to recruit a Claims Supply Chain Manager - £70K to support a 'greenfield' portfolio covering Household Claims lines.
As the Claims Supply Chain Manager - £70K, will be responsible for developing the Supply Chain relationship with key stakeholders across the business, in addition to managing a critical outsourced agreement (TPA). This is an exciting 'greenfield' opportunity, with the remit to develop and manage a strategic and critical business relationship across the Household Claims portfolio.
Following a significant review and overhaul of the end to end customer supply chain, this is an excellent time to deliver significant savings and supplier innovation across the claim's portfolio. Key to your success in the role will be an ability to build relationships with a stakeholder community that has never previously been supported by Supply-Chain, whilst also ensuring visibility of the TPA's own supply-chain and being able to influence the sub-contracts within that agreement, to maximise commercial benefit and revenue generation opportunities. Furthermore, you will be a "disruptor", who is able to drive innovation and embrace technology within the supply-chain and other business areas.
The ideal candidate will present significant experience of working in a Claims Procurement or Supply Chain role with a leading Insurance organisation:
- Deep 'Claims' Procurement/Supply Chain experience - ideally within Household Claims specifically.
- Ideally, you will have experience in managing an outsourced TPA
- Ideally presents experience of working in a 'greenfield' or non-mandated category
- Excellent examples of developing key stakeholder relationships
- Ideally presents some experience of developing revenue generation initiatives
- Degree and MCIPS preferred