£325 - £425 per day
9 months ago
Category Specialist in Retail Technology - £325 to £425 pd
My client, a world leader in Oil & Gas are currently recruiting an experienced Category Specialist in Retail Technology, to provide specialist category strategy development and implementation support, driving new ways of working within the team.
This is a 6-month contract, paying up to £425 per day depending on experience, with a base of Greater London.
This role will focus specifically on the IT products and services which support the global retail business, i.e. systems, services and hardware. The role will be around Point of Sale systems, Applications and Workforce Management, supporting the organisation's aim to move away from manual ways of working.
- 5 - 10 years of strong IT Procurement experience
- Manage the interface between category strategy development and implementation and create communication content to be distributed across Procurement
- Develop Category Strategies and ensure a deep category expertise through Market Analysis and Benchmarking
- Ensure timelines and quality of all contracts for safe, reliable and compliant operations
- Support contract management, reporting and compliance
- Value delivery and value delivery tracking
- Communication with key business stakeholders
- Support contract negotiation, execution and supplier management activities
- Execute sourcing and oversee sourcing by other functions
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Experience of developing and executing relevant category strategies
- Demonstrable experience in sourcing and contract management
- Supplier Management experience
- Experience with e-sourcing tools, knowledge of the P2P process and the SAP system
- Experience in Project Management and leadership
- Strong stakeholder management skills
This role may involve up to 20% travel across the UK and Euope, depending on the focus.
If interested, please apply ASAP or email email@example.com to discuss.