£450 - £500 per annum
5 months ago
1st Executive are seeking a Category Sourcing Manager with a strong background in sourcing within Network Services/Telecommunications, to join a key client of ours at 1st Executive, a global, industry leading FTSE100 Oil and Gas SuperMajor.
This role is to partner with the Information Technology and Services to create and execute the sourcing strategy for the Network Services. This is an excellent role for anyone experienced in sourcing within Networks/Telecommunications, looking to take the next step in their career and to add a fantastic name to their CV.
- Providing deep category knowledge and supply market expertise to the business
- Creating and executing a future sourcing strategy for Network Services that maximises ROI for the business i.e. activities focused on increased savings for the business and/or reduced cost / demand
- Managing risk and drive value for all spend under remit
- Developing & executing an appropriate supplier governance process to effectively manage vendor relationships including performance reviews, obligations tracking and value leakage prevention
- Extensive experience of sourcing Network Services
- Experience in global or multi country service environments with a proven track record of influencing large teams of a diverse nature
- Experience running large sourcing activities, including drafting and running RFPs and drafting and negotiating contracts
- Experience working in IT Outsourcing / IT Operations / IT Procurement
- Vendor management skills and applying industry best practice
- Demonstrable experience in Fixed Pricing, Firm Pricing, T&M, and Staff Augmentation constructs
- Ability to interpret contract language and develop a position
- Specific and in depth understanding of the category supply market and value drivers
- Ability to engage mid to senior business and IT personnel in an influential manner, to win over stakeholder consensus.
If you are a network/telecommunications procurement professional looking for your next role, and want to find out more, please call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.