£450 - £550 per day
2 months ago
Are you an experienced procurement professional with a strong track record in managing recruitment spend and specialist indirect categories? Would you be interested in a truly outstanding opportunity to continue this work on one of the largest, most work-diverse recruitment programmes in operation today?
1st Executive are recruiting on behalf of a FTSE100 global organisation, who are looking to bring on board a dynamic and driven procurement manager to lead some key strategic initiatives across their global recruitment category. The role will see you managing relationships with existing incumbent recruitment stakeholders and external MSP / RPO suppliers, driving international-scale projects from a position of procurement leadership. This is a fantastic role for anyone looking to add to their already strong recruitment, HR or Corporate Services category leadership experience, working on one of the most diverse, complex and highest volume programmes in the world.
- Executing category management for portfolio of recruitment and corporate services spend.
- Responsible for procurement strategies and tactics for a focused product or service area, ensuring business requirements are fulfilled and value is optimized across multiple businesses.
- Accountable for the overall development and implementation of sourcing strategies for contingent labour and supply recruitment market intelligence in their area of responsibility
- Building, enhancing and managing the relationship with the business ensuring effective alignment to the business strategies
- Understanding the regional and global business HR and corporate services requirements for third party goods and services
- Establishing and communicating the vision and strategic direction for assigned categories
- Developing measures and monitoring annual performance and resource plans for the category
- Strategic sourcing within their area of responsibility
- Employs financial analysis and economic modelling skills to evaluate supplier proposal pricing and develop flexible contractual pricing models which accommodate inflation, currency, scope changes, and other areas of risk mitigation and cost control
- Works with relevant specialists to implement sourcing processes across multiple geographies to ensure delivery of business plans and market sector/commodity strategies
- Provides on-going contract cost management and risk assessment
- Championing and supporting the deployment of the appropriate purchase to pay solution
- The development and implementation of supplier performance management strategies and measurement criteria for their market sector
- Ensuring the common processes are implemented, used and continually improved
- Global or EMEA indirect Category Management experience, preferably with a track record across permanent or interim / contingent labour recruitment, HR or corporate services.
- Proven track record across the full sourcing, tendering lifecycle and supplier relationship management (post-contract award).
- Experience with managing key external supplier frameworks for recruitment would be very advantageous, such as Managed Service Providers ( MSP ) / Recruitment Process Outsourcing ( RPO ), managing Vendor Management Systems and leading change across permanent recruitment, such as the promotion of direct sourcing.
- Experience and demonstrable acheivements in stakeholder engagement on a global scale, ideally across blue-chip, matrix-structured organisations.
- Ability to traverse and manage expectations cross-functionally with stakeholder either in other internal business units, or external suppliers.