£450 - £500 per annum
11176 - 2002_1519125876
3 months ago
1st Executive are retained on behalf of a global FTSE100 Oil & Gas Supermajor, who are seeking an experienced procurement lead with a strong track record in sourcing Property / FM / Real Estate Services to come on board and take lead on a number of forthcoming project requirements. A truly dynamic and progressive procurement function that will no doubt present some very interesting assignments.
- You will be an integral part of a team responsible for development and execution of sourcing and negotiation strategies, leading end-to-end execution of sourcing across the Real Estate / property services category, mitigating risk and realising the best value for the organisation and the procurement function.
- A truly full sourcing process remit, including development of demand/scope, supplier selection, commercial negotiation, risk mitigation and contract execution, ensuring the appropriate business involvement at all stages of the process. You will lead negotiation of complex commercials and contract terms of service agreements. Shape contractual terms and conditions, involving legal when required, employing best practice in contracting methods to manage risk and maximise value.
- You will be directly responsible for a large Property portfolio, totalling in the region of $600M spend across the category
- Understand external market and internal demand within category
- Work with the global category leads in developing strategy
- Establishing transactional procurement process
- Agree preferred supplier and supplier strategies
- Collaborating with other indirect category functions where agreements may overlap, and spearheading implementation of change where applicable
- Manage and maintain a category execution plan
- Enhance and influence relationships across the business
- Experience across the full-lifecycle of the procurement process in the FM / Property / Real Estate category, from initial RFI through to supplier selection, contract execution and supplier relationship management post-contract award.
- Understanding of contracting models for Capital Projects, FM and Real Estate
- Proven track of negotiating agreements with JCT / NEC / FIDIC contract forms
- Managing large-scale, complex agreements
- Strong experience that includes working for major blue-chip organisations
- Experience working for major commercial service firms such as CBRE, JLL etc would be advantageous
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Stakeholder engagement
- Ability to interpret contract language
- Specific experience of working in a matrix organisation
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Project Management experience
- Change Management experience
- Any knowledge surrounding Disruptive Technology and how this can influence process and routes to market for the category, would be advantageous.