Up to £60000 per annum
9 months ago
Category Manager - Projects (£60K)
England Wide - London/ Birmingham/ Sheffield/ Leeds/ Bristol
1st Executive are currently working with an Internationally recognised Facilities Management company who as part of their on-going growth have a requirement for a Category Manager - Projects (£60K) to work on a number of key projects across England - within their Business Units
The core duties & responsibilities are
- Ensuring all Project Procurement activities meets our customers' specific needs whilst following best Procurement practice.
- Realise Savings and other Value - engage with the Projects and Procurement Teams to identify best fit, best value and other value-adding activities
- Category Manager is responsible for tracking performance against budget and incentives in accordance with contract models.
- Providing full visibility of all appropriate Procurement reports of spend, savings, compliance
- Ensure procurement tasks are secured and delivered on time and within the assist in delivery of the financial requirements and margins as specified by the business
- Ensure that all supply partners to projects adhere and are managed to commercial agreements / contracts.
- The Category Manager- Projects will secure Supplier Partner Agreements that contribute to the profitability and overall risk reduction mapping of our third-party activity.
- Significant experience in a Category Manager role
- Projects Management experience is essential
- Essential - Working knowledge and delivery of JCT, NEC and FIDIC, Contract Management, contracting and highly complex projects within Real Estate, Construction and Total Facilities Management
- Experience of Stakeholder Management and Influencing skills
- Advantageous - experience in IFM, Energy, Technical and/or Business Process.
- CIPS, or working towards (or equivalent) / relevant degree
This is an exciting time to join the business and for the successful applicant is the opportunity to further your career within the FM Procurement space