£65000 - £75000 per annum + Additional Benefits
about 1 year ago
Category Manager - Professional Services (£75K)
A leading Manufacturing company in Berkshire is looking for a Category Manager to define Procurement strategy across the Professional Services category.
This company has undergone a major Procurement transformation and is in initial stages of embedding category management across the business.
You'll be required to come in and set up the strategy for Professional services category by creating, defining and implementing from scratch whilst driving 'best in class' procurement leadership for the team.
Role & Requirements:
- Create & Implement category strategies delivering year on year cost reduction and value for money across all Professional Services sub-categories: Contingent Labour, Travel, Consulting and Medical Services.
- Spend responsibility of £100m
- Team management of 4/5 procurement staff.
- Increase visibility of Procurement, demonstrating the value of a strategic function and building strong relationships with key business stakeholders
- Manage suppliers, consolidating supply base and reducing tail spend
If you would like to discuss the Category Manager - Professional Services vacancy in more detail, please apply below or call Brad Mills on 01483 212 190.